Affiliate of Just4mypets 1-800- PetMeds
What is Taste of the Wild Canine Formula Dry Dog Food?
Taste of the Wild Canine Formula foods are hearty and nutritious meals for dogs of any age, size, or breed. Real lean cuts of meat and fish (certified hormone free and antibiotic free) provide highly digestible sources of protein, while sweet potato and peas are used to provide your dog with high levels of energy. Whole fruits and vegetables provide vitamins and antioxidants to boost your dog's immune system. This dog food also contains proteinates (protein compounds), which help your dog's body absorb the nutrients to get the most out of the food. Taste of the Wild is grain free, which makes it a great food for dogs with intolerances or allergies to grains.
- Ideal for dogs of all life stages (puppies to senior)
- Grain free means no corn, wheat, soy, or fillers
- #1 ingredient is real meat. Dogs love the delicious taste of real duck (Wetlands Formula), salmon (Pacific Stream Formula), and bison (High Prairie Formula)
- Fruits and vegetables provide natural sources of antioxidants
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and coat
- Dried chicory root helps support a healthy digestive system
- Naturally preserved
- Available in 3 different sizes (5, 14, or 28 lb. bags)
- No toxic chemicals, artificial flavors, or artificial colors
- Made in the USA in three manufacturing facilities (California, Missouri, and South Carolina)
How does Taste of the Wild work?
Each batch of Taste of the Wild is cooked with water that is purified through reverse osmosis, the same process used by popular bottled water manufacturers. This helps to remove any microorganisms, organic and inorganic chemicals, and ensures the meats and meat meals are steamed (cooked) with purified water. Taste of the Wild provides your dog with a hearty meal that is not only delicious but also provides essential vitamins and antioxidants to stay healthy and active.