affiliate of Just4mypets
Encourage excellent etiquette with PetSpy’s P620 Easy & Effective Adjustable Dog Training Collar. This handy tool makes it a snap to train your best furry friend. 16 adjustable levels of vibration and static shock allow you to tailor this collar to your pet’s precise needs. This versatile collar makes it easier than ever to keep your little one out of the garbage can, discourage them from running into the road or prevent them from pulling too hard on their leash. Plus, with a little training, you can even train your best pal to stop barking—talk about the paw-fect pooch!
- This rechargeable and waterproof collar is great for all breeds and sizes, from 10-lbs to 120-lbs.
- Easy to distinguish buttons can be operated blindly by touch with an operational range of up to 650 yards.
- Choose between three humane training modes—static shock, vibration and beeper trainer.
- Includes a free training guide with helpful tools designed to make it easy to train your pet.
- This easy to use collar is a great way to stop yappy or loud dogs from barking inappropriately.
(1) Remote Transmitter, (1) Dog Receiver Collar, (1) Neck Strap, (1) Test Light, (1) Battery Charger, (2) Sets of Metal Probe with Rubber Covers, (1) Dual USB Port, (1) User Guide.
It is vitally important that you and your dog remain safe while learning during on-leash training. Your dog should be on a strong leash, long enough for him to attempt to chase an object, but short enough for him not to reach a road or other unsafe area. You must also be physically strong enough to restrain your dog when he tries to chase. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. Ranging from redness to pressure ulcers; this condition is commonly known as bed sores.