Amazing affiliate of just4mypets
Do you wish your best friend could run, play, and exercise like other pets?
There was a time that when a pet couldn’t walk anymore, it meant an end-of-life crisis. Not anymore.
For years, people watched helplessly as their beloved four-legged family members lost their ability to walk due to aging, injury, or disease. No longer able to get exercise or do their business, our best friends suffered. Finally, in the year 2001, Walkin’ Pets introduced the Walkin’ Wheels Dog and Pet Wheelchair.
Whether your pet can’t walk due to old age, injury, or illness, the Walkin’ Wheels will help your pet live a happy active life – just like some of the 50,000+ pets that you can watch in the testimonials and videos here; running, playing, exploring, skiing, and getting life-giving exercise.
Does your dog suffer from hip and/or leg problems that are caused by one of the below? If so, Walkin’Wheels has been veterinarian-approved to help your pet!
- Any difficulty walking, for any reason
- Hind end weakness
- Degenerative myelopathy (DM)
- Hip dysplasia
- Slipped disc
- Spinal and neurological problems
- Intervertebral disc disease (IVDD)
- Surgical recovery
- Congenital abnormalities
Walkin’ Wheels Features
- Fully adjustable wheelchair fits ANY size dog: Mini: 2-10 lbs. | Small: 11-25 lbs. | Medium: 26-69 lbs. | Large: 70-180 lbs.
- Determining which wheelchair your dog needs is easy:
The SureFit™ Calculator determines the perfect fit for your dog.
- Top quality, lightweight aluminum material
- Medium and large sizes fold flat for convenient transport and storage
- Easy to resell or donate to other dogs due to adjustability
- Typically ships same day/overnight and international shipping also available.
- Expert customer support from our New Hampshire headquarters.
Walkin’ Pets is committed to helping your best friend stay safe, happy and always on the go!
Our SureFit™ Calculator makes ordering so easy!